M1 internship proposals for the student doing their S2 at UBFC in the academic year 2022/23 are listed below:
- Set-up for Quantum Eraser demonstration
- Set-up for Quantum Cryptography demonstration
- Robust Control against leakage of transmon superconducting qubit
- Robust Control and Quantum Sensing on IBM’s Quantum computer
- Producing and observing laser beams carrying orbital angular momentum.
- Calculating the energy levels of helium.
- Study and elaboration of an integrated dual-electrodes system for electrooptical light modulation.
- Characterization of a heterodyne interferometer for photonic integrated circuits metrology.
M2 internship proposals for the academic year 2023/24 are listed below:
- Limits and energetic costs of quantum operations – Camille Latune – UBFC
- Optimization of autonomous quantum engines and refrigerators – Camille Latune – UBFC
- Entanglement in Variational Quantum Algorithms – Frédéric Holweck – UBFC & ColibrITD
- Implementing SAT solvers on a quantum software plateform – Frédéric Holweck – ColibrITD & UBFC
- Programmable metasurfaces based on Phase Change Materials – Benoît Cluzel & Aurélien Coillet – UBFC
- Topological localized structures in pocket-size Kerr resonators – Julien Fatome – UBFC