APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2024-2026 EDITION
OF QUANTEEM WILL OPEN SOON
- Start of the academic year: September 2024 (exact date to be announced).
- Opening of the applications for the 2024-2026 edition: to be announced.
INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
- Approximately 20 Erasmus Mundus scholarships of 1400€/month over a maximum of 24 months are offered each year.
- Students from all over the world, without restriction of geographical origin, are welcome to apply.
- Scholarship award is, however, subject to the following geographical constraint: no more than 10% of the total number of scholarships awarded during the existence of the QuanTEEM master’s programme can be awarded to candidates from the same nationality. A few additional scholarships targeted to specific regions of the world, which are not subject to the above rule, are also available.
- A candidate who benefited from an Erasmus Mundus scholarship in the past can not be awarded an Erasmus Mundus scholarship to attend the QuanTEEM master’s programme.
- To apply, candidates must hold a bachelor degree in Science (180 ECTS) or an equivalent diploma. However, a strong background in physics is necessary to be considered for admission. Skills in mathematics and computer science are a plus, but cannot replace deep knowledge in physics acquired during undergraduate studies.
- Applicants are required to clearly mention their country of residence at the moment of application. The country of residence is defined in the sense of stable residence, such as the country where the applicant had his last professional or academic study activities.
- During the course of their master studies, QuanTEEM students need to undergo at least two physical international mobilities (including the incoming international mobility), whith respect to their country of residence.
- See the ‘Information for applicants’ document (link below) for more details on the eligibility criteria, the international mobility requirements, the list of application documents to prepare, the online application procedure and the appeal procedure.
Applications are done throught the ‘e-candidat’ online platform (see link and tutorial below).
To apply for the 2-year QuanTEEM programme, choose:
Master UBFC – M1 STS physique fondamentale et applications parc. Quantum Technologies and Engineering – Erasmus Mundus (QuanTEEM)
You will be required to attach the following documents to your application:
- Scanned copy of your passport or identity card (check the expiration date on your passport: for a regular long stay visa (more than 90 days), the expiration date must be 15 months after the day you plan to leave your country of origin)
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of transcript of records for your whole degree and a grading scale
- Certified copy of your diploma(s) / degree(s) certificate(s)
- Copy of official language certificate attesting language skills in English
- Other document you consider relevant to enhance your application.
All application documents are to be translated in French or English. Translations of official diplomas and transcripts must be issued by your home university or certified by an authorized translator.
Follow the link for more information:
Information for applicants
Link for application:
Link for the tutorial:
Next steps: You have been accepted? Congratulations!
Access now practical information.
Scholarships: 1400€ / month covering the whole duration of the programme (max. 24 months)