The first Winter School of the Erasmus Mundus Master QuanTEEM was held in Dijon on 1-3 February 2023. The fourteen students of the first edition of the master could enjoy a three-day program of presentations and lectures delivered by distinguished scientists from academic laboratories and companies. A broad range of topics were addressed including Quantum computing and algorithms, Quantum sensing, Quantum control, Photonics, Quantum Chemistry and more.
We were particularly honored to welcome contributions from :
- Olivier Hess, ATOS Quantum
- Frédéric Barbaresco and Rami Kassab, THALES
- Bruno Senjean, University of Montpellier
- Hamza Jaffali, ColibrITD
- Nicolas Volet, Aarhus University
- Fabien Gatti, University Paris-Sud
- Dmitry Budker, Johannes Gutemberg University, Mainz
- Björn Habrich, QuTools
- Felix Givois, Fraunhofer ITWM, Kaiserslautern
- Xi Chen, University of the Basque Country
The full programme of the Winter School can be found here.